THE WILL SPORTS GROUP
THOSE WHO LIVED IT, SHAPED IT.
THOSE THAT THINK THEY KNOW BUT HAVE NOT DONE SO, DO NOT TRULY KNOW.
THE WILL SPORTS GROUP. KNOWING WHAT IT TAKES.
DO YOU HAVE AN ACTION PLAN?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS?
DO YOU HAVE THE WILL?
A former NHLPA Lawyer, A former QMJHL Player with a Law Degree, A former Player/Coach and Director of Hockey, a former NCAA Hockey Player and Elite Level Coach make up the Will Sports Group.
The Will Sports Group is the only agency in the industry with a certified agent who was a former NHLPA lawyer – who played an instrumental role in shaping three Collective Bargaining Agreements between the NHL and the NHLPA;
The Will Sports Group is the only agency in the industry that has a agent who was former QMJHL player that has a law degree who is the son of a former NHL player;
The Will Sports Group has consultants worldwide who have business/legal and professional hockey backgrounds in Europe including but not limited to Russia, Finland and Germany.
Pulver started working as counsel to the National Hockey League Players’ Association in 1990. In 2006, Pulver moved on from the NHLPA to become a NHLPA certified agent and established Pulver Sports Inc.
The Will Sports Group follows the defining principles of knowledge, commitment, accessibility and trust that allowed Pulver to have great success at the NHLPA.
In short order, The Will Sports Group has helped Players achieve their goals including but not limited to:
• National Hockey League first, second and third overall draft picks
• Undrafted players reaching the NHL
• IIHF World Junior Championships
• IIHF World Championships
• National Hockey League All-Stars
• American Hockey League All-Stars
• NCAA Hobey Baker Finalist
• First round selections in the Ontario Hockey League, Quebec Major Hockey League and CHL Import Draft
• Signing some of the largest contracts in the National Hockey League
The Will Sports Group has evolved into a leading agency in the hockey world.